Home > Other Information >
Hope you liked the advert that's currently on Grampian Television. Have you worked out the message - Warbee Pigbapes WarbeePigbapes Pig Bapes?
If so use the contact link at the bottom left of this page, include your answer, name and address and 100 lucky winners will receive a free AboutAberdeen.com rollerball pen in a presentation case.
If you haven't worked out what the advert is all about then ask a friend!
1. Only one entry per address.
2. Entrants must be aged over 18 years or have permission from their parents/guardian.
3. The organisers cannot be held responsible for lost e-mails.
4. Competition closes on the 18th of October 2005.
5. The organisers decisions are final.
6. Multiple, third entry or fraudulent entries will not be included in the draw.
7. About Aberdeen operates a NO SPAM policy and does not pass your details to any third party.
8. Employees and relatives of Grampian Television and Scottish TV are not permitted to enter.
Follow us on: Instagram
My new novel:
The Aberdeen skies are under attack from an enemy jet. It is spilling a strange yellow smoke. Minutes later, people start killing each other.
Former Royal Air Force Regiment Gunner Jason Harper witnesses this and then his wife, Pippa, telephones him, shouting that she needs him. They then get cut off. He sets straight out, unprepared for the nightmare that unfolds during his journey. Everyone seems to want to kill him.
Along the way, he pairs up with fellow survivor Imogen. But she enjoys killing the living dead far too much. Will she kill Jason in her blood thirst? Or will she hinder his journey through this zombie filled dystopian landscape to find his pregnant wife?
The Fence is the first in this series of post-apocalyptic military survival thrillers from the torturous mind of local horror and science fiction novel writer C.G. Buswell.
Buy the Paperback.
An army veteran moves his family back to his Aberdeenshire home, but his nightmare neighbour starts a battle of wits with him. Who will win this One Last War?
Buy this latest novel by local author C.G. Buswell on Kindle
Advertise Here from just £90.