Home > Other Information >
Hope you liked the advert that's currently on Grampian Television. Have you worked out the message - Warbee Pigbapes WarbeePigbapes Pig Bapes?
If so use the contact link at the bottom left of this page, include your answer, name and address and 100 lucky winners will receive a free AboutAberdeen.com rollerball pen in a presentation case.
If you haven't worked out what the advert is all about then ask a friend!
1. Only one entry per address.
2. Entrants must be aged over 18 years or have permission from their parents/guardian.
3. The organisers cannot be held responsible for lost e-mails.
4. Competition closes on the 18th of October 2005.
5. The organisers decisions are final.
6. Multiple, third entry or fraudulent entries will not be included in the draw.
7. About Aberdeen operates a NO SPAM policy and does not pass your details to any third party.
8. Employees and relatives of Grampian Television and Scottish TV are not permitted to enter.
Follow us on: Instagram
Speed Dating at Paramount in Aberdeen
My new emotive, suspenseful Aberdeen crime novel is Buried in Grief.
What if the loss of a child was not every parent's worst nightmare?
Hamish and Alison wake to some awful news from the police banging at their door, but what if their trauma was only just beginning?
Read how this couple cope with their grief through to a terrifying ending.
Available in Paperback or Kindle and other devices.
Read the Opening Chapter for Free.
Advertise Here from just £90.